60th anniversary edition sails ??

beachygirl

Does anyone know if they are still selling these sails? I really would like to have one...Thanks in advance!

Just before LaserPerformance moved from Rhode Island to Connecticut I went to a clearance sale. On a Saturday they had a box of the red 60th anniversary sails and were selling each for around $200. I did not buy any. I called on Monday to see if they had them still, which they did. I asked if I could get a deal if I bought all (around 30), but they wanted even more $$ so I again did not buy. So maybe they still have these and moved them to CT or something else happened to them. Maybe call them and find out.

Just before LaserPerformance moved from Rhode Island to Connecticut I went to a clearance sale. On a Saturday they had a box of the red 60th anniversary sails and were selling each for around $200. I did not buy any. I called on Monday to see if they had them still, which they did. I asked if I could get a deal if I bought all (around 30), but they wanted even more $$ so I again did not buy. So maybe they still have these and moved them to CT or something else happened to them. Maybe call them and find out.

Oh wow!! Thank you for letting me know, I truly appreciate it.. you should still grab some, very hard to come by. I actually found one at my dingy shop a few blocks away... $250 and the last one left!! I called around the country, even laser performance.. not a one.

I think all the sails are pretty, but common. I truly love the 60th edition. It’s different, happy and fun. I spoke to one place and the guy was telling me he had a few calls from people looking. What I do not understand is, people purchased the 60th addition boat. What do they do if they need a replacement?? I think it’s foolish on their part not to have them available..

Thanks again so much for letting me know. What place has them in CT? Seriously, grab a few!!

Back