4.7 rig and bottom cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
For sale: 4.7 sail and lower mast. Excellent condition, sail is still quite crisp, no signs of wear, mast is clean, no corrosion at the stainless rivets. $350. Can Fedex.
Tackle Shack hull (bottom) cover in very good shape. No rips or worn out spots. $100.
stuhpps@hotmail.com

Thread starter #3
Yes the 4.7 package is still available. I am shipping a radial package with Fedex to another person in NJ and the charge is only $20. very reasonable. I live in Falmouth, ME.

Thread starter #5
With julesm interest, I have 3 people interested in the 4.7 rig. I am trying to get the first person to commit or move on. I will keep a list in order of inquiry. Thanks for the interest.
Stu

I know you posted all your 4.7 items are sold. I have a 4.7 lower section and 4.7 sail for sale and have posted on this website but have not gotten any responses. Would you happen to know anyone who might still have an interest? I live in South Florida but I'm really not too tied into the laser sailing world. Thanks for your help. 954-410-6121

I know you posted all your 4.7 items are sold. I have a 4.7 lower section and 4.7 sail for sale and have posted on this website but have not gotten any responses. Would you happen to know anyone who might still have an interest? I live in South Florida but I'm really not too tied into the laser sailing world. Thanks for your help. 954-410-6121
Margaret,
Is there any chance you still have your 4.7 sail? I am looking for a good practice 4.7 sail for my son. I never saw your posting that you spoke of on this site. If you still have it for sale please let me know. Thanks. 941 737 9376

Margaret,
Is there any chance you still have your 4.7 sail? I am looking for a good practice 4.7 sail for my son. I never saw your posting that you spoke of on this site. If you still have it for sale please let me know. Thanks. 941 737 9376
I sold both of our 4.7 sails. Other sites that may turn up one for you, plus you can add a posting of what you are looking for (Im not sure if all of these have an equipment for sale area on their site, but it's worth looking at):

Scuttlebutt
Sailing Anarchy
US Sailing
Clever Pig
Laser class website

Status
Not open for further replies.