3 Sunfish Sails for Sale

Alan S. Glos

Price $
State
NEW YORK
City
Cazenovia
Three Used Sunfish Sails for Sale - See photos

Blue, yellow,orange, red - North, Class legal, overall very good condition. Cloth still has a lot of firmness. Criso logo. Other than two very small holes in the orange panel repaired with professional clear repair tape both sides, no other rips or holes. Fresh water sail; all grommets sound, Excellent aerodynamic shape. $140 + shipping.

(SOLD)
All white vintage sail. 20+ small holes easily repaired with white sailrepair tape. Cloth is soft; aerodynamic shape fair. Logo faded. Grommets sound. $15 + shipping; free to a non profit - just pay shipping.

Classic Red/White/Blue Class legal in verall very good condition. One very small hole at clew repaired with 1" diameter sail repair tape circles. No other holes, rips or repairs. Fresh water sail. Grommets sound. Cloth still firm. Crisp logo. Excellent aerodynamic shape. $140 + shipping.

Add $10 for a set of sail attachment clips as supplies of clips last.

Interested? Reply or contact me at: aglos@colgate.edu

Alan Glos
Cazenovia,NY

Attachments

Last edited:

Alan S. Glos

theghostjesus,

The Red-White-Blue sail and set of sailclips are still available for $140 + $10 + postage. USPS is preobably the best value. Either reply with your full name and mailing address or e-mail me the same at: aglos@colgate.edu and I will compute shipping and give you the total. E-mail preferred so you don't have to post your address here on the Sunfish Forum.You then mail me a check for the total, I ship the same day and the sail and payment cross in the mail.
As you are from Canada, your check has to be in US Dollars or I have to pay a large conversion fee. We could also do Venmo in US$. I don't do PayPal or similar methods.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY