What's new

2020 PSA ILCA Laser w Full and Radial rigs, dolly, trailer, top cover, carbon top section, carbon fiber tiller & ext

mtoms

Price $
State
VIRGINIA
City
Deltaville
2020 PSA ILCA Laser w Full and Radial rigs, dolly, trailer, top cover, carbon top section, carbon fiber tiller & ext

Your No-Excuses Boat.

Comes w:

- Kitty Hawk Trailer stainless trailer w working lights, lubed bearings, good tires and title
- Full and radial rigs, w/ club-level quality class-legal sails, plus a new, unnumbered MK II class-legal sail.
- Carbon fiber top section
- New Dynamic Dolly
- GRP blades - new and perfect, per the pics.
- Carbon fiber tiller and extension
- Top cover
- Blade bag
- 1 rolled sail bag
- Harken mainsheet blocks on boom and traveler.
- Your choice of either a Harken or Holt Allen vang

The pics show it with my practice MK II sail that does not match the hull number of 217740. As above, it comes with a new, unnumbered class-legal sail.

This was an event boat I purchased last Fall and my plans have changed. I have sailed it one time in practice and it is everything you would expect - fast, light, stiff and dry.

The boat is in race-ready condition. Since it was an event boat, it does have some very minor scuffs on the bottom, but as you can see, none show in the pictures.

Overall, I would rate the boat as a 9.5 out of 10, with the scuffs as the only detractor.

The boat is located in Deltaville, VA. Save yourself the $1 per outbound mile delivery charge by coming to Deltaville, but happy to deliver/meet you w/i 500 miles of Deltaville for a full price commitment and the $1 per outbound mile delivery charge.

Venmo, or combination of cash and Venmo, much preferred to complete the transaction.

Please include a working US phone number in your communication to me, so that we can both know we are dealing with legitimate parties. My portable communication device is 7fore8-zero17fore, where the code for the area is 54(one less than one). Or you can PM me or post here and I will get right back to you.

Pictures attached. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments