2017 Laser 212599 w/Dolly and Trailer

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
TEXAS
City
Allen
2017 Laser 'Race' Package w/MkII sail. Only sailed twice and is in excellent condition. Boat/trailer stored in garage full time. Includes: Full Race XD Upgrade, Premium Deck Cover, Blade Bag, SEA Clew Strap, Stainless Auto bailer springs, Dynamic Dolly, and Right-On Trailer. Sold as package only. Package value new is >$9000, asking $7800.

Attachments

Good afternoon Allen-

I am looking for a new boat for my son here in Houston. I can offer $7500 for the boat but need to know where it is located and if I can view it? I also assume it is a full rig boat and does not include a radial setup...

Thanks

Jack Franco
m) 310-245-8084

Thread starter #3
Good afternoon Allen-

I am looking for a new boat for my son here in Houston. I can offer $7500 for the boat but need to know where it is located and if I can view it? I also assume it is a full rig boat and does not include a radial setup...

Thanks

Jack Franco
m) 310-245-8084
Hello Jack,

I'm located in Allen Texas (30 mins north of Dallas). This is a full rig boat with the XD Race Upgrade. Let me know if you are still interested and I'm happy to call you to speak further on the boat and answer any other questions you may have.

Jeff Morton