Class Politics 2017 Class Rule changes:

I am in the process of making mounts for the Tactic I will have a picture next week
That would be nice!

It seems to me that a compass that can be looked at hiking out from both sides of the boat (TackTick) would be preferable over the Nautalytics one.
Comments?

It seems to me that a compass that can be looked at hiking out from both sides of the boat (TackTick) would be preferable over the Nautalytics one.
Comments?
The Nautalytics has a "viewing cone" of 120° (60° off the centreline) and the numbers are twice the size of those of the other alternative, so that's probably not a deciding factor. Would have to test them on the water. Simple Compass

What keeps the Nautalytics marginal in the near future is that no one outside the United States seems to be selling it. In contrast, I can go to several shops in my home town (Helsinki) and buy a Raymarine Micro off the shelf.

That would be nice!

Comments?

We are almost done testing camera mounts that have been approved by the chief measurer

Prototype mount testing this week
IMG_0393 8.03.33 AM.JPG

Back