What's new

2014 Laser Standard in Charleston SC

Benn Smith

Price $
State
SOUTH CAROLINA
City
Charleston
I have a 2014 Laser for sale. It can be included with both radial and MK2 full rig and bottom sections. Carbon Top Section. Professionally roped with good centerboard and rudder Carbon Tiller and extension. Boat has sailed many different high level events (Miami World Cup and others). Located in Charleston SC with dolly. Give me a email at smithbh2@g.cofc.edu. Asking 3750 for everything but can work out a deal with less equipment.

Rob B

Update on this boat. The owner has left the country, (gone home from college now) and took a lot of the goodies with him. So, there's mast pieces, (no carbon top) boom, rudder, dagger board, (no tiller/extension, vang, outhaul, cunningham). Apparently it has 1 standard rig sail with it and a dolly and top cover. Don't know how to get in touch with seller, but trying for someone....

LHM

Update on this boat. The owner has left the country, (gone home from college now) and took a lot of the goodies with him. So, there's mast pieces, (no carbon top) boom, rudder, dagger board, (no tiller/extension, vang, outhaul, cunningham). Apparently it has 1 standard rig sail with it and a dolly and top cover. Don't know how to get in touch with seller, but trying for someone....
Hey Rob, it’s Lisa Mazzeo. I’ve also been trying to get in touch with this guy. I’m trying to find a boat for Thomas.