What's new

2010 Laser XD. #199141

Tursiops

Price $
State
NEW JERSEY
City
Tuckerton
Laser XD - Complete with top & bottom covers, dolly, New upper & lower sections. spare upper, rolled race sail in excellent condition, two mainsheets, spar bags and much more. Boat is in excellent condition - lightly used.

Located in southern NJ. $4900.00

Attachments

fichtenholtz

Hi,

I have a couple of questions. FIrst, is this still available? What year is the hull? Is the dolly included? If not, would you sell it?

thanks

Tursiops

It is a 2010 Hull. Sailed about 18-20 times. The dolly is included as is everything else in the photos. fully race ready. Adult owed and sailed - I am 58 and just not sailing the boat as much as did in the past. Boat has not been sailed in past 3-4 years at all. Stored in my garage

fichtenholtz

It is a 2010 Hull. Sailed about 18-20 times. The dolly is included as is everything else in the photos. fully race ready. Adult owed and sailed - I am 58 and just not sailing the boat as much as did in the past. Boat has not been sailed in past 3-4 years at all. Stored in my garage
That sounds like great boat. Are there any chips/cracks that don't show up on the photos? I'm in CT so trying to get as much detail as possible, since it would be hard to see it in person? Definitely interested.

Tursiops

No the boat is in perfect condition. There is a small repair on the bottom that was done professionally by Rob Seidelmann of Moorehouse/McCausland Sails. He & his father built all the Seidelmann boats. If if were not for the slight color variation you would not know of the repair. The boards are in perfect condition with no chips. If this weather breaks I can try to shoot a video of the hull for you

fichtenholtz

No the boat is in perfect condition. There is a small repair on the bottom that was done professionally by Rob Seidelmann of Moorehouse/McCausland Sails. He & his father built all the Seidelmann boats. If if were not for the slight color variation you would not know of the repair. The boards are in perfect condition with no chips. If this weather breaks I can try to shoot a video of the hull for you
A video would be great, even a couple of pics from the other side of the blades and a close up of the repair.