- HIN # US-OQTL1952K910
- USA Built
- Sail# 197618
- Sailed a total of about 25 days
- Hull bottom is still gloss as new.
- Always stored fully covered in our dehumidified garage.
- 127 lb hull in perfect condition. Bone dry. No leaks.
- Mast rake at 12'6" (as measured with a borrowed full rig bottom section)
- Radial and 4.7 bottom sections and sails
- Selden built Laser top section. Solid.
- White hull and deck
- Full custom race lines
- Latest vang, cunningham, and outhaul
- Velcro clew strap
- Acme Carbon tiller
- Ronstan carbon extension
- Padded hiking strap
- New fiberglass rudder and daggerboard. Perfect.
- Original rudder and daggerboard (Compton foam type)
- Carryall bags (2...one for each set of blades)
- Seitech dolly
- Top cover
- Bottom cover
If flexible on timing, delivery may be possible between Miami and RI in Dec-Jan. Perhaps put it under a Christmas tree? Please contact me at:
peter at gunboat dot com
I look forward to hearing from you. Peter Johnstone