2008 North Americans logo contest

Hey everyone,

I need to come up with a logo to represent the 2008 Sunfish North Americans to be held at the Erie Yacht Club in Erie, PA.

The logo will be used on tee-shirts, flyers, the website and other freebie type stuff. Since I am only moderately creative, I thought we should have a contest to see who can come up with the coolest logo. This could be a lot of fun and we could end up with a real nice logo.

Here's what I'm thinking.....

The logo should be suitable for tee-shirt backs (maybe 12x12) so roughly a square aspect. Longer in the vertical is probably OK too. The file format for posting it here and elsewhere should be a universal format (jpg, tif, pdf). You can email your entries to me or post them here in this thread. Anything goes, but keep it clean sailors.

If I get a bunch of entries, I will select my favorite 5 or so and we will put up a poll to see which one is the winner.

The winner will get recognition at the North Americans awards banquet and will get a free shirt!! Yeah, it's not much, but you are doing your class a service.

What say you all??? Have at it.

Back