2008 laser for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Very good condition laser for sale. Bought new in 2007. Raced through out the east coast competitively. Stiff and dry. Boat has sailed Cork regatta, Nationals, numerous districts, and just completed the Orange bowl regatta.

Boat will include
Seitech dolly
Radial rig with 2 sails
Port hole

Number 191968
Pictures coming soon.

Price is OBO. Will be able to deliver within a reasonable distance, or possibly anywhere between Philadelphia and Miami.

Very interested in your laser. I'm in Philly also. Is this just a radial rig or, do you also have full rig and sail? Are you also including the blades and tiller? You can email me pics at sds66@msn.com. Would be up to seeing ASAP.

Thread starter #5
The zhik strap and ronstan block are not included. The seitech strap, harken block, and mainsheet are included and have never been used.

Can
Very good condition laser for sale. Bought new in 2007. Raced through out the east coast competitively. Stiff and dry. Boat has sailed Cork regatta, Nationals, numerous districts, and just completed the Orange bowl regatta.

Boat will include
Seitech dolly
Radial rig with 2 sails
Port hole

Number 191968
Pictures coming soon.

Price is OBO. Will be able to deliver within a reasonable distance, or possibly anywhere between Philadelphia and Miami.
Can you deliver to South Beach? Would buy all cash please let me know Jake- 215-378-2999

Status
Not open for further replies.