2007 Sunfish for sale; Atlanta GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi All,

I am selling my 2007 sunfish... The boat is white/white with a red racing stripe. Its in good condition, and has only been used for practice, and very little racing. It will come with a seitech dolly, top and bottom storm cover, 1 mast, 2 sets of spars, 2 tillers, 3 tiller extentions (1 of which is an acme carbon fiber 46"), 3 sets of sails (1 practice from intensity, 2 north sails; one used for only 2 regattas) both sets of spars are rigged with all spectra lines, and rooster main sheet. I am selling this boat because I will be moving and not sure how much sailing I will be doing with my new job.

I am asking 2750$ for all the above... Serious inquires only, please! Photos are available upon request!

I am willing to travel and deliver boat to most location in the southeast, as I am located in Atlanta, GA...

I am willing to bargin on price under narrow circumstances.

Hi All,

I am selling my 2007 sunfish... The boat is white/white with a red racing stripe. Its in good condition, and has only been used for practice, and very little racing. It will come with a seitech dolly, top and bottom storm cover, 1 mast, 2 sets of spars, 2 tillers, 3 tiller extentions (1 of which is an acme carbon fiber 46"), 3 sets of sails (1 practice from intensity, 2 north sails; one used for only 2 regattas) both sets of spars are rigged with all spectra lines, and rooster main sheet. I am selling this boat because I will be moving and not sure how much sailing I will be doing with my new job.

I am asking 2750$ for all the above... Serious inquires only, please! Photos are available upon request!

I am willing to travel and deliver boat to most location in the southeast, as I am located in Atlanta, GA...

I am willing to bargin on price under narrow circumstances.
I would love to purchase your boat, if you could send pictures that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.