2007 Full Rig Laser -- Chas, SC

Thread starter #1
2007 Laser #187877

• Red/White hull -- bone dry
  • Full Rig (2 sails: 1 with 10 regattas in it; the other is best used as a boat cover)
  • Upgraded Control Lines, Harken Vang, Outhaul Clew Sleeve, Seitech Hiking Strap
  • ‘07 Kitty Hawk Trailer with Stainless Steel Axle
  • ‘07 Seitech Dolly
  • Storm Topside and Hull Covers
  • APS Blade and Rudder Bag
  • Rooster Sail Tube Bag
  • Spar Partners (for putting the spars on deck when trailering)
  • Standard Tiller & Extension

Boat is race ready and can go straight into the water. I hate to sell it but I haven’t been able to sail all year (cycling has taken the #1 priority slot) and this boat needs to be in the water.

$5,000 for the full package — that’s a bargain. Reply to the thread or email me at rscottlane@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Attachments

Thread starter #2
Hey Laser Guys & Gals -- this boat's still available. The day's are getting longer. Summer's getting closer every day!

what kind of cycling and what size bike do you take? I have an excellent full campy 10 speed simonetti that I do not ride. or an Intense full suspension I also do not ride much.

Thread starter #4
what kind of cycling and what size bike do you take? I have an excellent full campy 10 speed simonetti that I do not ride. or an Intense full suspension I also do not ride much.
Riding a 52 Colnago/Shimano 10. I know its sacrilegious but I've never worked with Campy. Offroad it's a small Trek hardtail. What size/model/year is the Intense? - they make nice frames.

Thread starter #8
Jack,
Officially, it hasn't sold yet but I have someone who is committed to buying the boat 2.28.09. Send me your email and I will be happy to get back to you if the deal falls through.
Bests,
Scott
rscottlane@hotmail.com