2007 Colors

I saw the light blue boats on the leiter cup pics and i saw alot of dark blue boats so i figured they were doing dark blue again. i peersonally like the blue but i havent seen what the "tomato soup" color looks like on the actual boat. is it more orange or red.

The dark blue this year was nice, I'll reserve judgment on '07 red until I see it, but I think it looks pretty good at first glane.

EE- is that a coheed reference?

WestCoast said:
The dark blue this year was nice, I'll reserve judgment on '07 red until I see it, but I think it looks pretty good at first glane.

EE- is that a coheed reference?
thats exactly what it is :)
thats also my username for the official heed boards which i havent posted on in ages, and cobalt which is like my home on the web

yellow wasn't the most popular color this year. Though I'll say this, the customers who did get yellow boats, love the color.

EE- I remember in 02 when I first heard Delirium Trigger from a friend. Blew my mind. Best show I ever saw was with them, Vaux, Bear v Shark. They don't play the small venues around here anymore, so it's harder to motivate me to go to shows, but their 3 CDs make up 3 of the 5 CDs I own total. ya!

yeah, i wish theyd play more small venues, and maybe even a few more shows. like i had to pass on them playing with a7x, just not worth the money to see them coheadline [funny how that looks just like coheedline]. and yeah, delerium trigger=my favorite song.

also, so as not to completely derail this thread, im really interested to see how this tomato soup ends up looking on boats, cuz from the chart, it doesnt seem too appealing

yeah, i really would like to see the tomato soup. and i have to say that the blue looks really nice with the grey hull and deck.

Spotter said:
Hey, my boat is exactly that red! (2001 built); and I'm quite happy with it.
Actually all boats over here made between 2000 and 2001 where that tomato soup color!

Link to how it looks like (and a few other cool photos too): http://www.navigare.com.ar/fotosdelaser2.html

Best regards.

What color do you call the water you are sailing in?

George, nice to meet you at the (poorly sailed for me) worlds.

Greg

AZ 8783 said:
What color do you call the water you are sailing in?

Greg
Ha ha, just what i was thinking. I would rather have the blue hull than red from the photos ive seen, ive seen old lasers that are all colour not just to the waterline, Its looks better this way but i dont care:) I've seen light blue(i think year 2000) and dark blue boats, both look great but i really like the dark blue.

Back