2006 World’s Sunfish

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
NORTH CAROLINA
City
Wilmington
2006 World Championship boat purchased by lady from Charleston after the race and garage kept and sailed 3 to 4 times per year since...I purchased for 2018 WB wWorld championships and raced her in 2 races ...race rigged, fiberglass rudder and daggerboard, seitech dolly and top boat cover...excellent shape $2700

Attachments

2006 World Championship boat purchased by lady from Charleston after the race and garage kept and sailed 3 to 4 times per year since...I purchased for 2018 WB wWorld championships and raced her in 2 races ...race rigged, fiberglass rudder and daggerboard, seitech dolly and top boat cover...excellent shape $2700
Is this boat sold?

Just wondering What the Race Sail Number is? If you would let know please as my Friend David Thompson died at the worlds that year and I would dearly Love t buy that boat, with its sail!