News 2006 Sunfish North Americans

dphoye

The 2006 Sunfish NAs is little more than a month away and I am wondering why all you guys and gals that have attended this event in the past havent registered. The website has been up for some time now. Get over there and check it out. Download the NOR and a registration form the come on down to Texas for some good southern hospitatlity. We have a great event planned are looking forward to some great racing.

http://www.rcyc.org/sunfish/2006NA/

I would LOVE to attend the venue sounds great and I have always heard good things about RCYC. The reason I can't is that you are probably about 18hours drive for me. Just can't take that much time. I hope your registration comes along. Good luck.

I sent in my $$ but I don't see my name on the registrant list!! Looking forward to a great event.

By the way, have you ordered the wind, yet? If not, I'd like to request 12-18 each day!

Thanks...

Since you asked... It's just too far away ($3 a gallon, nearly 2000 miles from Boston) and too hot a month in TX for me. If this race was in March, or late fall I might have considered it.

Eric W

I put the check in the mail last night, A side note to Tim Polaski, I see
in the news that Texas is thinking of raising the speed limit to 80 mph.
Maybe it won't take as long then. If you come near my house in Ohio
we can start racing from there before we even put the boats in the
water.

I put the check in the mail last night, A side note to Tim Polaski, I see
in the news that Texas is thinking of raising the speed limit to 80 mph.
Maybe it won't take as long then. If you come near my house in Ohio
we can start racing from there before we even put the boats in the
water.

I would have come for sure if it was a week later. Any teacher (there are 4 at the Rochester Canoe Club) or high school student (we have a few of those as well) from New York cannot attend because the regatta falls during the last week of school. I am not sure about other schools in the Northeast, but I know all of New York State is taking exams that week.

Mike Fortner
Rochester Canoe Club

The age old problem. With northern schools not getting out till late June, southern schools starting up in early August, and the 4th of July, there are few dates that accomidate everyone.

Back