2006 Laser Worlds underway!

Sailboat Racing, Winter Charters, Boats for Sale (Campbell Sailing)

In an*effort to transition this website into a more useful tool, I am going to begin to enable links and information channels to my upcoming availability for racing, coaching, speaking, charters, items for sale, as well as the standard regatta reports, updates and Monday Morning Tactician columns. Below is the newest version of the upcoming [...]

More...

“Morning Light” to Open in Theaters (Campbell Sailing)

Disney’s “Morning Light” movie has had its premiers in California and is set to open nation-wide on October 17th. Tonight and tomorrow on ESPN2 there is an hour special at 8pm (est) on the making of the film including the team selection trials held in Long Beach a year and a half ago.**Check out the [...]

More...

Olympic Team White House Visit (Campbell Sailing)

For whatever reason, George Bush thinks it’s a great idea to keep inviting the Olympic Team back to his house for a visit. Yesterday morning, in the cool October sunshine on the south lawn of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, President Bush spoke to a crowd of some 500 people with the 2008 Olympic and Paralympic Teams [...]

More...

Morning Light Annapolis Premiere: Success! (Campbell Sailing)

Last night I was invited to attend the Annapolis premiere of “Morning Light,” Roy Disney’s production following 15 sailors and their pursuit of the Transpac race last summer. We were greeted with a full house, young and old, sailors and non-sailors alike in the theater to enjoy the film. After a short introduction we were [...]

More...

Morning Light Opens Friday October 17th (Campbell Sailing)

Click here to see where it opens in one of more than 50 nation-wide theaters. Check out the trailer:

More...

Charters Filling Up (Campbell Sailing)

Both of my Lasers have been chartered for both the upcoming Orange Bowl, 2009 Miami OCR, and one has been chartered for Laser Midwinter East. If you have interest in a charter please have a look at the my schedule below. Please also see the right hand side of the website for items still for [...]

More...

MOB Drill in Annapolis this Weekend (Campbell Sailing)

This weekend autumn finally caught up with us on the east coast. We were racing in Annapolis at the Eastport Yacht Club on Saturday and practicing Sunday with Stu McNay’s new (to him) Melges 24. We sailed with US Sailing team members Dave Hughes and Brian Boyd as well as former Georgetown women’s team captain [...]

More...

Melges 24 North Americans Review (Campbell Sailing)

What a great week we had in Annapolis sailing the Melges 24 North Americans. Extremely windy conditions greeted us early in the week with freezing cold temperatures. But as the regatta wore on, we sailed in better and better temperatures and lighter breezes. On the practice day before the event the fleet was forced [...]

More...

Back