2006 Laser Radial - hardly used - will deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Asking price: $4800

Selling my Laser Radial since I don't have the time to get out and sail it anymore - would love to pass it along to someone who can! Used only a handful of times since purchasing, the boat is still in great condition and hasn't needed to be refinished at all. The price includes the hull, trailer, boat covers, dolly, spars, practice sail, blades + blade bag, and new rigging. Everything works great, and I have plenty of pictures of the boat from the spring cleaning this year.

Willing to deliver the boat as I still have the hitch on the back of my car (I live in Kansas).

Please contact if interested, or if I can provide anymore information or pictures!

Attachments

I am interested...I live west of Chicago. Please send photos and any extra details of boat/trailer/sails/rigging to gsmitchell at ntsource dot com

I am also interested in possibly buying this boat, and also live just west of Chicago. Would you please either reply or contact me, RCSchulzZ (usual) aol (usual) or six-thirty.two-seven-two.two-seven-three-seven?
Thank you

Asking price: $4800

Selling my Laser Radial since I don't have the time to get out and sail it anymore - would love to pass it along to someone who can! Used only a handful of times since purchasing, the boat is still in great condition and hasn't needed to be refinished at all. The price includes the hull, trailer, boat covers, dolly, spars, practice sail, blades + blade bag, and new rigging. Everything works great, and I have plenty of pictures of the boat from the spring cleaning this year.

Willing to deliver the boat as I still have the hitch on the back of my car (I live in Kansas).

Please contact if interested, or if I can provide anymore information or pictures!

Still for sail?
Bobburke4@gmail.com

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.