2005 Sunfish Women's NA's

Gail

My prayers go to all affected by Hurricane Katrina--may God guide you to safety.

I've heard indirectly that Bay Waveland Yacht Club has suffered severely, as has the entire region, from the effects of Hurricane Katrina. It has been reported that the club will not be able to host the Women's NA's as scheduled. A couple different options have already been raised, but full details need to be determined. Effort will go to trying to have the event on the same weekend, if possible. Hopefully for those who perhaps already have airline tickets the airline will be understanding and adjust (can't imagine why not ...). Stay tuned. As soon as clear information is available, it will be sent out.

Sincerely,

Gail

Gail M. Turluck
USSCA Secretary
[email protected]
(269)629-0425

I've been watching the news all day concerning Katrina. It looks like Bay St. Louis took a direct hit along with Gulfport and Biloxi. It's going to take them a long time to put things back together again. I hope our Sunfish friends down there are all okay.

Houston YC has offered to host the Women's NAs on the same weekend as previously scheduled. The officers of the club will have a meeting on Thursday evening to work out details for the event.

I will get information to everyone by Friday at the latest.

Houston YC will make every effort to ensure this is a quality event.

Joanne Kolius

Back