2005 Nationals, San Diego, CA

Bradley

Admin/Operations
Staff member
September 17-18 - Mission Bay YC, San Diego

Like Bali Hai, San Diego awaits you, luring you on to those fabled waters, where the autumn sun always shines, where steady seabreezes switch on like clockwork each morning at precisely ten AM, where palm trees wave in the breeze, where the beaches are as white and soft as talcum powder, and little wavelets ruffle the indigo blue water, and where towering clouds rise over the eastern horizon like genies let out of bottles. Sound too perfect to be true? Come and see for yourselves...

Attachments

• Nationals_-_Website_2005.doc
    27.3 KB · Views: 356
Request for Info on Capri Junion Nationals, San Diego, August 2005

:eek: Can anyone help by providing specifics about the Capri Junior Nationals that supposedly will take place in August in San Diego? My son sails with Fleet 22 in Mountain View, and we are having a hard time finding any information. Any data would be much appreciated.

I am having trouble opening the attachment about the Nationals. My daughter and I are planning on attending, but need some infomation. Can someone help?

It looks like the file may not work on all Microsoft Word versions or has become corrupted (I can't open it either). I am having a new version sent via email and will upload soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bradley

Back