2004 Racing Schedule? Where?

rhetthatfield

Just wondered if anyone knew where to get a update on the 04 racing schedule, Midwest area and also national? The one on the site is 2003.

Also, would like to know where I can race closest to Iowa. I am coming out of a Laser which has a lot of MN racing but no Sunfish racing anywhere around here. Wondering where an active yacht club would be closest to me?

Thanks,
Rhett

My understanding is that the schedule will come out with the next Windward Leg (very soon). Then the regional folks update their web page.

I know of one regatta date in the Midwest. My home Sunfish fleet, with the Hueston Sailing Association, will host the 2004 Sunfish Midwest Regional Championship on June 12 - 13, 2004. The championship will take place at Hueston Woods State Park on Acton Lake near Oxford, OH. For more information go to:http://members.aol.com/hsasailing/hsa/.

Just wondered if anyone knew where to get a update on the 04 racing schedule, Midwest area and also national? The one on the site is 2003.

Also, would like to know where I can race closest to Iowa. I am coming out of a Laser which has a lot of MN racing but no Sunfish racing anywhere around here. Wondering where an active yacht club would be closest to me?

Thanks,
Rhett
We're close to moving to mason City and would love to have racing at Clear Lake. Experienced in Chicago for 26 years, before that Rochester, NY. Where are you?

Back