What's new

2002 Laser for sale (parts too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentmaker
Great condition - adult sailed only. Stiff, fast, dry boat with great racing record. Navy blue/white hull. Sail # 175246

Includes:
Blades and blade bag, alum tiller & extension (have carbon avail for additional cost)
top and bottom covers
Seitech dolly
pro rigging including Harken vang and two mainsheets - choose from 6mm,7mm and 8mm
Boom and mast have fittings thru bolted for bullet-proof sailing
Available in either Full or Radial configuration with good class approved practice sail included in the base price
$3500

Also have the following available (all prices are based on purchasing boat )
Brand new sails - Full and Radial. $400 for either
Acme Black Diamond tiller - $100
Fatso extension - $50

Pics will be posted within a few days.

Tentmaker
The additional parts are not for sale by themselves until the boat is sold - ie the potential buyer of the boat has the right to buy them at those listed prices...

If they don't go with the boat, I'll post a separate listing

legsy

Great condition - adult sailed only. Stiff, fast, dry boat with great racing record. Navy blue/white hull. Sail # 175246

Includes:
Blades and blade bag, alum tiller & extension (have carbon avail for additional cost)
top and bottom covers
Seitech dolly
pro rigging including Harken vang and two mainsheets - choose from 6mm,7mm and 8mm
Boom and mast have fittings thru bolted for bullet-proof sailing
Available in either Full or Radial configuration with good class approved practice sail included in the base price
$3500

Also have the following available (all prices are based on purchasing boat )
Brand new sails - Full and Radial. $400 for either
Acme Black Diamond tiller - $100
Fatso extension - $50

Pics will be posted within a few days.
Is your boat still for sail ?could you e-mail me at Legsy @comcast.net

Tentmaker
The boat is still for sale - It will be for sale until it's sold, at which point I will have this thread removed...

CaleDeLong

Hello,
Would you be willing to sell the Radial configuration (lower mast sec., and sail) seperate from the boat?

osailor

What would the price for everything including both configurations. Als, is there any damage to the boat(especially the mast step), spars or anything else.

Gringo

Keen on the boat. Please email me so we can exchange contact info and discuss.... I'm coming to CT for Thanksgiving and would pick up then.

mpkrogstad @ yahoo.com

Can I get pictures and an email contact at dneal01@hotmail.com please
I am told that my old email with a capital D is not turning over so you may have had a non valid reply.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.