2001 Sunfish

Dday

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
MASSACHUSETTS
City
Cape Cod
2001 Vanguard Sunfish, one owner lightly used. It’s in good condition, some minor scratches.

Attachments

Dday

Thread starter #3
It’s in Hyannis on the beach. But I just left to go back to work. When do you want to look at the boat?

Dday

Thread starter #5
It’s a regular sail. Ok, just send me a message when you can look at it. If I can’t meet you maybe my neighbor will be able to.

I fell in love literally with your sunfish but I am struggling with spending that much money as I'm am barely a sailer yet - but I love the couple of times I've been out on the ancient sailfish I just bought. I'm sure someone will soon take me out of my misery and buy your gorgeous boat. I haven't completely decided against this purchase but just can't pull the trigger one way or the other.

Don't mean to be wasting your time.

Dday

Thread starter #7
I fell in love literally with your sunfish but I am struggling with spending that much money as I'm am barely a sailer yet - but I love the couple of times I've been out on the ancient sailfish I just bought. I'm sure someone will soon take me out of my misery and buy your gorgeous boat. I haven't completely decided against this purchase but just can't pull the trigger one way or the other.

Don't mean to be wasting your time.
Where do you live? Are you on the Cape?

Very interested in your sunfish. Still available? We are coming to Chatham in early August for a couple of weeks. Our two 40 year old sunfishes have died after many sails.