2001 Laser Radial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have a 2001 Laser radial in excellent shape. Been stored the season indoors. Selling because school keeps me too busy unfortunatly.

the boat come with:
  • race rigging (new lines)
  • 2 complete rudders (one brand new)
  • 2 radial bottom mast sections
  • 2 booms
  • hull and deck cover
  • 1 sail
  • board bag
  • fatso jr carbon tiller extension
  • seitech dolly
Everything is in great shape and race ready. Please feel free to email with questions and pictures of the boat will be avaliable. I am asking $3000 CAD

I am interested in your boat. Are you the original owner? Can you email a picture of the bottom? Thanks.

Peter Gould
pdg6 at cornell.edu

Hi, I am very interested in your 2001 laser and whether it is still for sale. If it is, could you please send me some pictures at Kpmiller93@aol.com. I also live in the Niagra Falls region and would be able to pick it up soon.

Thread starter #5
Hey sorry about not getting pictures up sooner. I hope that everyone who emailed me about them did recieve pictures. Ive posed some pictures here and there are more if anyone would like to see. The boat is located in the Niagara Region, near Niagara Falls Ontario. any questions or if you would like more pics please contact me at bcoutu@uwo.ca or brad.coutu@hotmail.com

Attachments

Any chance your radial is still available? My son is training at the National and needs a boat asap (this week). I look forward to hearing back from you.

fulfordwinsor@gmail.com

I have a 2001 Laser radial in excellent shape. Been stored the season indoors. Selling because school keeps me too busy unfortunatly.

the boat come with:
  • race rigging (new lines)
  • 2 complete rudders (one brand new)
  • 2 radial bottom mast sections
  • 2 booms
  • hull and deck cover
  • 1 sail
  • board bag
  • fatso jr carbon tiller extension
  • seitech dolly
Everything is in great shape and race ready. Please feel free to email with questions and pictures of the boat will be avaliable. I am asking $3000 CAD

Status
Not open for further replies.