2001 Laser Radial-Pristine Condition-Covers, Dolly- Philadelphia, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
For sale is a 2001 Laser Radial that is in pristine condition. I bought it new, used it for 2 seasons, and then it sat in my sailing barn because my schedule and location would not allow me to sail. This laser radial comes as a complete package with a fiberglass rudder, centerboard, Fatso Carbon Fiber tiller extension, Colie deluxe bottom cover, Colie deluxe blade bag, Seitech Dolly. Optional 2001 Load Rite trailer with triple boat rack system with PVC sail and spar tubes. Everything in this package was well maintained. The boat never had any water marks, sun damage, or warping, nor was it ever involved in any crashes. There are no cracks or gouges in the boats or any of its parts. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at MTAGGART01@aol.com or call my cell, 484 686 3150. Pictures are available upon request! Good luck to all in the upcoming sailing season!

Thread starter #2
For sale is a 2001 Laser Radial that is in pristine condition. I bought it new, used it for 2 seasons, and then it sat in my sailing barn because my schedule and location would not allow me to sail. This laser radial comes as a complete package with a fiberglass rudder, centerboard, Fatso Carbon Fiber tiller extension, Colie deluxe bottom cover, Colie deluxe blade bag, Seitech Dolly. Optional 2001 Load Rite trailer with triple boat rack system with PVC sail and spar tubes. Everything in this package was well maintained. The boat never had any water marks, sun damage, or warping, nor was it ever involved in any crashes. There are no cracks or gouges in the boats or any of its parts. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at MTAGGART01@aol.com or call my cell, 484 686 3150. Pictures are available upon request! Good luck to all in the upcoming sailing season!
I also have a 1998 Sunfish that is set up for racing. It has the exact same characteristics as the Laser, such as blade bags, well maintained, never crashed, etc. I forgot to mention that I am accepting all reasonable offers for both boats. If you present me with a reasonable offer, then the boat and everything that goes with it is yours! Thanks for looking!

Thread starter #5
Ok everyone, pictures are on their way shortly. In the mean time I figured I would keep everyone up to date with what I've learned about prices. I have spoken to a few people who own some prominent sailboat shops and after a pretty in-depth over the phone conversation they said I'm definitely in the 3500 ball park. One of them is going to come out to the house and have a look to be exact. So I suppose thats the ball park I'm in right now, until/if things change for better or worse. I thank everyone for their interest and I will be in touch shortly. Thank you -Marc

Mike - thanks but I'm out - just bought a boat - I was really looking for a full rig. Cheers and best of luck - the boat looked great.

Thread starter #10
any offers? I want to get rid of this boat because I don't have the space and I have my eye on a bigger boat! First reasonable offer gets the boat and everything that comes with it (dolly, blade/spar bags, covers, etc.)!!!
484 686 3150 -Marc

Thread starter #12
The boat was appraised at $3500 by a leading sailing shop and I am asking $3400 for a quick sale. Reasonable offers in this ballpark will be considered. Please feel free to e-mail me or call my cell, 484-686-3150
Thank you -Marc

? is boat still on market. Would be interested in boat, and possibly the trailer. I live in the Albany, NY area and willing to travel if boat is good condition.
Thanks.

Thread starter #15
Yes, the laser is still for sale. If you provide me with an e-mail address I can send you pics and any other info that you might want. Thank you -tags11

Thread starter #17
I am asking $400 for the trailer and $3400 for the laser and everything that comes with it (dolly, covers, spar bags, blade bags, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.