2001 Laser Full rig, Radial rig, many extras, Albany NY

ric

Thread starter #1
2001 Laser for sale. Purchased in 2005. Not used since 2012. Stored inside when not in use. Sailed 2 to 3 times per year with a 4.7 rig, which I no longer own. The full size class sail and radial practice sail with class lower mast sections were rarely used. Extra upper mast section, updated vang and outhaul, Seitech dolly, deck cover, padded rudder and dagger board bag are included. There is one small chip from dagger board, which could be repaired.
The trailer, a galvanized KARAVAN 1260lb capacity,can be included in the deal for an additional $800.00.

BOAT AND TRAILER SOLD

IMG_0004.jpg IMG_0006.jpg IMG_0008.jpg

Last edited:

Erie

I am very interested in this boat. I can appreciate the great condition although similar aged boats are being sold for much less. do you have any room to negotiate? And maybe we could meet half way to coordinate transfer. Is the title for the trailer available?

ric

Thread starter #3
I am very interested in this boat. I can appreciate the great condition although similar aged boats are being sold for much less. do you have any room to negotiate? And maybe we could meet half way to coordinate transfer. Is the title for the trailer available?
I have been away and missed your email. I would consider selling the boat without the trailer for $3400. The trailer is a Karavan and is rated for 1260 lb capacity, which has more capacity than is needed for a laser. The trailer doesn't need a title. The registration is marked TRANSFERABLE. The trailer has a current NYS inspection. Where are you located?

Erie

We are located in Erie Pa, and have a son attending RIT. We also are much closer in price. Please let me know if the hull is a vanguard or laser performance. How solid are the mast step, deck and hull? How about the deck and hull lamination? Soft spots worry me. No worries about the trailer, if you can get more out of selling it independently thats great.

Rick Seibel. Feel free to call if it would be easier to chat. (814) 881-6612.

Hi there. Do you still have the boat for sale? Thanks. Please text me if it's available. I'm in Saugerties and can pick up this weekend (July 27). 917-512-9636. Thanks!