For Sale: 2001 Catalina (Capri) 14.2 Fresno, CA; $3300 firm

Thread starter #1
I own a 2001 Catalina (Capri) 14.2 in excellent condition. Info: centerboard, no furling jib, new stay and shrouds, new Harken vang, new Ronstan mainsheet blocks, Jim Young double adjustable Endura 420 bridle, all new lightweight control lines and halyards, have the original Catalina jib and main but sail with my fast Snipe jib by North and the loose footed North main originally for a Vangard 15 both of which have plenty of life, tiller tamer, boom kicker, Hobie Baby Bob mast float, Spartan trailer, Sunbrella cover, no motor mount).

Looking for a 2003 or newer Laser as I'm now concentrating on soloing. I'm in the Central Valley area (Fresno) of California. I am willing to sell the 14.2 and all listed items for $3300, firm. PM me or leave your number in this thread. Be patient -- I'm up at Huntington Lake sailing most of the summer. IMG_2259.jpg IMG_3071.jpg

Thread starter #2
Here are some more pictures of my 14.2 detailing the vang, traveler blocks, traveler bridle, boomkicker, tiller tamer, baby bob, cockpit, and jib downhaul/tack area.
IMG_3669.jpg IMG_3671.jpg IMG_3672.jpg IMG_3673.jpg IMG_3676.jpg IMG_3678.jpg IMG_3679.jpg IMG_3680.jpg IMG_3681.jpg

Hey Ed,

Thanks for spending so much time with me today going over set up on your/my boat. With your continued help, this will be a lot of fun. Again, thank you!
Mark

Thread starter #11
You are most welcome Mark. I'm so glad to meet you and I know you will love the Capri. Such a neat boat.

And a big thanks to all of you forum members. It has been a real pleasure meeting you all and talking through this forum. -- Ed