2000 Standard and 4.7 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
2000 Laser #170650. Standard rig with all rigging updates, including Harken vang, outhaul, cunningham. New Clew sleeve attached but NEVER used. Seitceh hiking strap. Two standard practice sails. 4.7 lower section brand new, NEVER used. 4.7 sail with numbers, brand new, NEVER used. Brand new Fatso extension, NEVER used. Clean blades, blade bag. Wind indicator. Bottom and top covers. Seitech dolly. Trailer with new tires and bearings '08. Stiff, dry hull, intact step. Will deliver within reason.

How much saltwater use has the boat had? Is the trailer galvanized? Is the bottom perfect or some scratches? I would like to speak to you outside of this forum.
Stu

2000 Laser #170650. Standard rig with all rigging updates, including Harken vang, outhaul, cunningham. New Clew sleeve attached but NEVER used. Seitceh hiking strap. Two standard practice sails. 4.7 lower section brand new, NEVER used. 4.7 sail with numbers, brand new, NEVER used. Brand new Fatso extension, NEVER used. Clean blades, blade bag. Wind indicator. Bottom and top covers. Seitech dolly. Trailer with new tires and bearings '08. Stiff, dry hull, intact step. Will deliver within reason.
Is your boat still available, do you have any pictures? Thanks; Maggie.

hi i am extremely interested in possibly purchasing this boat and sail on the great south bay on Long island . Please email me back asap at joenorc@optonline.net

also would delivery to long island be out of the question thanks and this is a serious email please email back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.