Status
Not open for further replies.

TbLaserGuy

Price $
State
TEXAS
City
Houston
With great sadness i am having to sell my 2000 model Laser 2. Hull is 100% Solid and super clean.. Boat spent all but the last 6 months around Austin in freshwater and was used only once or twice a year and always stored indoors under a cover. Boat comes with 2 mains and 1 jib both all kinda soft but have tears or any issues. Recently added Laser/Harken 15:1 Vang. The spinnaker has been rigged a few times but has actually never been sailed with. Boat has been switched to sheet off the boom via a harken 57mm ratchomatic block with cleat. I added some extra purchase on the traveler end of the mainsheet by adding another block to the boom and by extremely fast/easy launches and dousing into the Spinnaker chute in the foredeck. I spliced the new mainsheet to the center of a Lightweight 57mm Harken Carbo T2. Boat has new shrouds and forestry, new mainsheet and all new blocks, new spinnaker halyard. Boat does have a Trapeze for the crew. The spinnaker Haylard is setup as a single line with a Spinlock PXR cleat on the floor of the cockpit allowing for On the jib Halyard I got rid of the toothed rack on the mast and switched it to a quick release shroud adjuster then spliced a shackel onto a Dyneema line that allows you to remove it from the wire loop once attached to the quick release and can then be stored having one less line on the deck. Boat is in really good shape for a 2000 model. Comes with Trailer as well as a seitech Dilley. I know I am forgetting some thing so feel free to ask questions. I really don't want to sell it but work has been beyond slow for the last 12 months and I really need the money. Asking 2,750 but I am open to offers. Title in hand. Sorry for the poor quality of the photos boat is in Houston. You can text me at 346 369 923620210225_123704.jpg

Attachments

jderekh65

From what I can tell this boat still available: is that correct? I’d love to see some additional pictures. I’m very interested

Status
Not open for further replies.