What's new

2 Lasers for Sale - Full Rig

TomLeonard

2 Lasers', one practice , one race. #91239 (practice) and Race #184291
2 complete sets of race rigging (1/4 mainsheet, clew tie-downs)
Vangs, downhauls, outhauls
2 complete sets of Poles (upper, lower and boom x2)
Galvanized trailer custom made forms to fit laser and poles for transport. ** Includes the trailer ***
trailer can carry one on forms and then second one , turned upside down (deck to deck)
carbon tillers
2 sails, One folded and one rolled on pole. All Battens
Race Compass
2 beach dolleys complete
One Full Cover from Ohio Sail Locker and one top cover.

$3500 takes both entire setup (Atlanta area. )

Attachments

Last edited:

TomLeonard

How are the mast steps? Any leaks?
Older boat - was not maintained when I got it and so I rebuilt the mast step (very well glassed it to hull) . That was 10 yrs ago and I have had this one out in 35 knots of breeze. I also use Teflon strips cut-off shampoo bottle.. I made this boat bullet proof over the years (s/s rivets...etc)
New Boat - only has about 25 sailing hrs on it. I put 2-Teflon strips on the lower right from day#1, plus a Teflon spacer or cut-off shampoo bottle. So very little wear signs.

TomLeonard

Hah, that has been the case for me more than once in my life. I see your in the Austin area. I can cut the distance down by some when I visit my daughter in Tuscaloosa Al. if this helps. I have also shipped as well. Something like this may run ~500$ if you can wait. Feel free to call ,me as well. TOM

TomLeonard

I am looking for an ACat and I can tell you that most of the ones I want are in Calif or Tx.... it just works out that way I guess.

TomLeonard

I was open to it at first, however, there has been so much interests in the setup, that I would now like to keep them together. Thanks.