2 Free Sunfish in Ashland, New Hampshire

Breeze Bender

Breeze Bender
Check craigslist, just posted. I think there are a few New Hampshire peeps that are regulars here. Grab ‘em up! A bit too far away for me...

That would be member baseman.

It's 8:25 in the morning, and I'll alert my Viking buddy, but he probably has already seen the ad! Plus, he's much closer to the Interstate. (Which counts for a lot in a hilly state whose roadways follow horse-and-carriage routes through colonial forests). :confused: "You can't get there from here" originated here.

If somebody picks both up (and will deliver), I'll give $100 for the worst one—which I'll be cutting-up to repair an Irma-damaged Sunfish.

Two things. OK three(or so) Thanks LVW for thinking of me. I don't have room for any more boats, I don't have any way to transport them, and I don't need any more project boats. Plus I'm not sure I want to talk to anyone that says that one of the boats has a rutter.

1) One picked up by my buddy in southern NH. :) Needs a good patch on one corner. Sail is original—and crisp!

2) NH requires $45 a year to "register" a Sunfish. Here's the 12' boat (Truc 12) that gets under the 12' "wire": (73 sq' sail).
TRUC 12'

04_Truc12[1].jpg

Well...let's not think about how many times that $45 would pay for this boat—as new. :oops:

Back