1999 Laser for sale

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
KANSAS
1999 Laser for sale. The sail number is 167194. I bought in new from APS. The boat has about 50 sailing day on it. Has always been stored with complete cover or in my basement. Complete full rig and radial rig. The radial rig has only been used one time. Trailex Laser Trailer included. Has all the new Harken running running rigging upgrades. Has a new class legal daggerboard and rudder. Boat looks like new never any never damaged. White boat with blue grey hull stripe. $3500.00 Thanks Gene Vialle

Attachments

Thread starter #3
Someone has expressed interest and will let me know tomorrow if they will buy the Laser. Yes the boat is ready to sail as is.

Thread starter #12
Both the Laser and the trailer are small enough that the State of Kansas does not require either to be titled. I have the Certificate of Origin for the trailer and the purchase receipt for the Laser. I will create a bill of sale for both and provide those documents. Gene

Rob B

This is a well priced set up. The trailer alone is $ 1,200.00 new. The Vanguard boats were very well built boats. My last 3 hulls have been 2-98's and my current 2001 model. It's just as good as the brand new boats.

Thread starter #14
This is a well priced set up. The trailer alone is $ 1,200.00 new. The Vanguard boats were very well built boats. My last 3 hulls have been 2-98's and my current 2001 model. It's just as good as the brand new boats.
I had one of the large dinghy retailers price the boat for me. My asking price is 500.00 less than what they suggested. I am 69 years old and selling all my sport boats. My wife is tired of my collection of boats on our property. So far a Melges 24, and a RS Feva sold. Now my Laser and Thistle need to go. Never been much of a dinghy sailor. We are going to do mostly cruising now. Our Crealock 37 has been up and down the east coast over the last 18 years and am moving it to the Chicago area to be closer to our home in KC. Might look at another RS boat after clearing my inventory. Have a good day.

Last edited: