SOLD 1998 Laser Pro-rig Full or Radial Sailboat w dolly &cover. Kitty Hawk Trailer Available

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
VIRGINIA
City
Deltaville
1998 Full-rig Laser sailboat in solid, club race/recreational sailing-ready condition, including all of the following gear:
Pro-rig Vang, cunningham and outhaul are all present
Your choice of either a Full-rig or Radial setup, with a class legal sail for the boat
Blades - rudder and daggerboard - are in good condition with usual dings, nothing major.
Dolly
Blade bag
Aluminum racing tiller

Also available:
Both Full and Radial rigs can be had for an extra $250. I will throw in an M rig if you get both the full and radial rigs.
Laser XD setup available for extra $250 - carbon fiber tiller & extension, harken blocks on boom and traveler.
Kitty Hawk Laser-specific galvanized trailer with greased buddy bearings and working lights. Trailer has 1-7/8in hitch and four-way flat electrical connection. $750 extra for trailer with a title, $500 with a bill of sale.

I can also deliver before Father's Day to anywhere with 250 miles of Deltaville - or you can meet me in Deltaville to save on the $1/outbound mile delivery charge.

Can also sell this rig with a three deck Seitech rack for an additional $1,500.

Cash much preferred.

You can reach me by email at the above link and I will get right back to you or via phone at 7fore8-Oh17fore, where the code for the area is 54(1 less than 1). YOU MUST INCLUDE A WORKING US PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE AN INTERNET SCAMMER. 1 1998 Blue Stbd Side.jpg 2 1998 Blue Stbd Qtr.jpg 3 1998 Blue stern.jpg 4 1998 Blue Port Qtr.jpg 4 1998 Blue Port Qtr.jpg 5 1998 Blue Port Side.jpg 6 1998 Blue Port Bow.jpg 7 1998 Blue Port Bow.jpg 8 1998 Blue Bow.jpg