1997 Laser For Sale standard and radial rig NEW JERSEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
1997 Laser for sale.

3000- OBO

All white hull in good shape. Never had any repairs done or needed. I lost interest a few years ago and the boat has been kept in dry storage in my garage ever since. It comes with the standard rig and a radial rig, and a sail for each rig. The sails are in good condition, great for club racing and smaller regattas, but you will probobly want a new sail if you go to nationals or any larger regatta. When I first started sailing I sailed radial, and then upgraded but kept both rigs and they are both included. Also included are the lines and deck fittings for the new outhaul cunningham system. The new vang system is not included because I have it to a friend who was in desperate need at a regatta. It comes with the top cover in great shape, and the blades also in good shape and a seitec dolly. The boat is clean, and in good condition. Please feel free to email me if you would like pictures or have any questions. Besides the vang missing the boat is ready to race. I am located in North New Jersey.

My email is BGunnarsson596@hawks.rwu.edu

Thread starter #3
I used to sail out of Nyack, NBC is about 15 minutes from my house. You can stop by any time. Just give me a call to make sure I am home. 201 321 5090

Thread starter #9
Quick update. The boat is still for sale, but the radial rig is gone. It now comes with only a full rig set up. Call 201 666 0563 with any questions. Boat is located in 07675, feel free to stop by and take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.