1995 Laser Full Rig Sailboat w Pro-rig, dolly & cover. Trailer avail

Thread starter #1
1995 Full-rig Laser sailboat in solid club or regional racing condition including all of the following gear:
Pro-rig Vang, cunningham and outhaul are all present
Your choice of either a Full rig or Radial setup, with a class legal, club-race quality sail for either rig.
Blades - rudder and daggerboard - are in good condition with usual dings, nothing major.
Harken boom blocks
Aluminum Racing tiller
Blade bag
Top Cover
Seitech Dolly

The boat is dry, stiff and ready to race/sail/cruise today. I raced it this past weekend and it was competitive with boats 20 years newer. After two days of sailing in winds up to 15 knots and with plenty of water over the deck, the hull came out bone dry - not a drop came out of the drain plug.

It has 2-3 cosmetic dings in the gunnel and 2-3 cosmetic scratches on the bottom - nothing structural in either case.

Also available:
Trailex trailer with title, greased buddy bearings and working lights. Trailer has 1-7/8in hitch and four-way flat electrical connection. $750 extra.

Add $250 if you want both the radial and the full rig.

I can also deliver to anywhere with 250 miles of Deltaville - or you can meet me in Deltaville to save on the $1/outbound mile delivery charge.

Can also sell this rig with a three deck Seitech rack for an additional $1,500.

Cash much preferred. Feel free to make offers.

You can reach me by email at the above link and I will get right back to you or via phone at 7fore8-Oh17fore, where the code for the area is 54(1 less than 1). YOU MUST INCLUDE A WORKING US PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE AN INTERNET SCAMMER.  0 1995 Yellow.jpg 1 Stbd 1995 Yellow.jpg 2 1995 Yellow.jpg 3 1995 Yellow.jpg 4 1995 Yellow.jpg 5 1995 Yellow.jpg 6  1995 Yellow.jpg