Thread starter #1
Price $
State
TEXAS
City
Dallas
1993 Laser II for Sale w/Trailer
$2,000 Or Best Offer
Manufactured in August 1992 by Sunfish-Laser Inc.
Originally purchased new from Annapolis Performance Sailing and well loved by my father (stored indoors in garage)

Hull number: SLI 08862 H293

Condition:
Hull bottom was refinished a couple of years back and is smooth, sound, and dry. Mast, Rudder, Dagger Board, Spinnaker pole, rigging, cleats, etc. are all in good shape; some of the lines are reaching end of life.

Sails have wear but are still quite usable for knocking about the water. Spinnaker also has a small tear (less than 1") that needs repair. Upshot: If you are a racer, you'll want new sails, but if you just want to tool around, these will do.

Besides the spinnaker, it also is rigged with a trapeze and we're including the harness.

All gear included, it's ready to sail.

Also included is a Nautical America 604C4 trailer along with mast stowage equipment - take the boat to any lake, set up your mast / sails, roll it down the ramp, and go.

Attachments

I am looking for a sailboat and live close to you. How is the condition of your boat? Does it have a trailer I can haul with my car? How is the Gel Coat on it? Has it been painted? When would it be available to look at (weekend or other day)?
Thanks,
Richard Kenney
469-223-7396

Thread starter #3
Richards,
I'll give you a call tomorrow. Yes, it's a proper gel coat, not a substandard paint job.. The trailer is pretty light, and with the boat is < 1000lbs. I've hauled with a 2004 4 cyl Toyota Camry, but you'll have to do your on research on whether your vehicle can handle.

Best. -John