1993 Laser for sale w/ trailer and dolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I am selling a 1993 Laser serial #SL LE8474H293 and the boat is located in the Charlotte, NC area. Included is a trailer, Seitech dolly, spars, blades, cover, blade bag and sail. Though the hull is 20 years old it has only been very sporadically used over the past 10 years. It is in great condition for its age. Navy on white hull. $2,200 pictures available

I am selling a 1993 Laser serial #SL LE8474H293 and the boat is located in the Charlotte, NC area. Included is a trailer, Seitech dolly, spars, blades, cover, blade bag and sail. Though the hull is 20 years old it has only been very sporadically used over the past 10 years. It is in great condition for its age. Navy on white hull. $2,200 pictures available
You wouldnt' be coming to Florida any time soon? Send pictures to dwottavian@hotmail.com

Is your listing still available? If so, please send photos to stiefel152@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Zedd

Is your boat still available? Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.