1992 Laser w/ 2-boat trailer

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
FLORIDA
City
Tampa
1992 Laser sailboat with full running rigging and trailer. Includes everything needed to sail the day you pick it up: standard sail, rudder, daggerboard. All rigging is from West Coast Sailing's Laser Line Kits and is less than 2 yrs old. I'm the 3rd owner and have kept it only in my garage. Brand new-in-box Laser cover included, $150 value.

The hull is stiff and in great shape regardless of age. I'm only selling because I start grad school this year and have a baby.

The trailer can carry 2 Lasers in addition to all spars. It's probably worth much more than I'm offering, but I need to sell.

Attachments

1992 Laser sailboat with full running rigging and trailer. Includes everything needed to sail the day you pick it up: standard sail, rudder, daggerboard. All rigging is from West Coast Sailing's Laser Line Kits and is less than 2 yrs old. I'm the 3rd owner and have kept it only in my garage. Brand new-in-box Laser cover included, $150 value.

The hull is stiff and in great shape regardless of age. I'm only selling because I start grad school this year and have a baby.

The trailer can carry 2 Lasers in addition to all spars. It's probably worth much more than I'm offering, but I need to sell.
I'm interested. Just other side of state. Tjweiksnar@gmail.com