What's new

1992 Laser w/ 2-boat trailer

Corknuts

Price $
State
FLORIDA
City
Tampa
1992 Laser sailboat with full running rigging and trailer. Includes everything needed to sail the day you pick it up: standard sail, rudder, daggerboard. All rigging is from West Coast Sailing's Laser Line Kits and is less than 2 yrs old. I'm the 3rd owner and have kept it only in my garage. Brand new-in-box Laser cover included, $150 value.

The hull is stiff and in great shape regardless of age. I'm only selling because I start grad school this year and have a baby.

The trailer can carry 2 Lasers in addition to all spars. It's probably worth much more than I'm offering, but I need to sell.

Attachments

annie.jo

Hi there- I'm part of a sailing center in Costa Rica, is this boat prorigged or would it have to be upgraded? Thanks so much!

Weiksnar

1992 Laser sailboat with full running rigging and trailer. Includes everything needed to sail the day you pick it up: standard sail, rudder, daggerboard. All rigging is from West Coast Sailing's Laser Line Kits and is less than 2 yrs old. I'm the 3rd owner and have kept it only in my garage. Brand new-in-box Laser cover included, $150 value.

The hull is stiff and in great shape regardless of age. I'm only selling because I start grad school this year and have a baby.

The trailer can carry 2 Lasers in addition to all spars. It's probably worth much more than I'm offering, but I need to sell.
I'm interested. Just other side of state. Tjweiksnar@gmail.com

swav8tor

Was wondering if this boat is still available?