1991 Laser w/ dolly for sale $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have a 1991 laser for sail, full rig, hull is in decent condition, some cracks, but stays dry after hours of sailing, mast step holds water (as it should), sail, mast/boom and rudder and daggerboard all in excellent condition. Comes with brand new Sietech dolly and foil bag - $2000.

I would be willing to break up the purchase of this boat as I don't need the dolly, and blade bag.... Would you send me photos to swimfly200 at yahoo.com ? If the hull is sound enough, I will be really interested in the boat.

I have a 1991 laser for sail, full rig, hull is in decent condition, some cracks, but stays dry after hours of sailing, mast step holds water (as it should), sail, mast/boom and rudder and daggerboard all in excellent condition. Comes with brand new Sietech dolly and foil bag - $2000.
i was wondering if the laser is still for sale and if it is could you send me pictures at plantpeople@gmail.com please? thank you.

I'm interested in purchasing the boat. Would you be will to sell the blade bag and dolly independant of the boat and for how much? Please send your reply to Swimfly200 at Yahoo.com . I don't need the blade bag or Dolly as I will be using my present setup. I'm interested in everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.