1989 Capri 14.2 For Sale

Thread starter #1
Well I am considering moving to a larger boat, so my Capri 14.2 is now up for sale. As most here already know Capri 14.2's are great sailing boats. Excellent for beginners or experienced sailors. Here is alittle about the boat:
I am asking $1600 for the boat with the motor. (I would sell the boat without the motor)
The motor was purchased new late summer 08. The sails are in excellent condition. Jib has a roller furling. All the lines replaced in 08. Comes with all safety equipment(life jackets, cushions, paddle, manual, etc.) The trailer is in fair condition, rusty but sound. New tires on trailer in 08. All lights in working order.

Attachments

Thread starter #6
I am in New Philadelphia. That is about 30 min south of Canton. Let me know what you have in mind and I could possibly meet you at a local lake if you wanted to take it for a spin.

That sounds good. Give me a call at 216.410.6420, and we can arrange something for later in the week if that works for you. I am generally available in the afternoon or evening. Thanks.

Brian

Well I am considering moving to a larger boat, so my Capri 14.2 is now up for sale. As most here already know Capri 14.2's are great sailing boats. Excellent for beginners or experienced sailors. Here is alittle about the boat:
I am asking $1600 for the boat with the motor. (I would sell the boat without the motor)
The motor was purchased new late summer 08. The sails are in excellent condition. Jib has a roller furling. All the lines replaced in 08. Comes with all safety equipment(life jackets, cushions, paddle, manual, etc.) The trailer is in fair condition, rusty but sound. New tires on trailer in 08. All lights in working order.
Is this boat is still for sale and if so would you consider 1400.00 for it............thanks