Two full rig sails
Carbon tiller
Aluminum tiller extension
blades
15:1 Vang
Battens
Downhaul
Outhaul
5321B136-5CC0-48E7-82E4-0A149ABD0648.jpeg5321B136-5CC0-48E7-82E4-0A149ABD0648.jpeg40FF07E3-96FF-456C-B479-B955C3BC703D.jpegDFF5A10D-E05D-4E66-82BF-A924F485043F.jpeg

Last edited:

LaLi

:rolleyes: There is no such thing as a "1987 Vanguard Laser", as Vanguard started building Lasers in 1997. The sail number is that of a 2007 boat, but the hull does look older in the pictures. Check the plaques/stickers in the cockpit and the code on the transom so you can tell what it is that you're actually selling (affects the price quite a bit).

_

Jgoldberg

:rolleyes: No such thing as a "1987 Vanguard Laser", as Vanguard started building Lasers in 1997. The sail number is that of a 2007 boat, but the hull does look older in the pictures. Check the plaques/stickers in the cockpit and the code on the transom so you can tell what it is that you're actually selling (affects the price quite a bit).

_
The sail number does not match the hull of the boat. According to the stickers inside the boat boat it was made by vanguard in Canada.

LaLi

According to the stickers inside the boat boat it was made by vanguard in Canada.
Could you post pictures of those, as well as of the transom code? Just curious, as I've never heard of Vanguard operating/owning anything in Canada :confused:

_

Jgoldberg

:rolleyes: No such thing as a "1987 Vanguard Laser", as Vanguard started building Lasers in 1997. The sail number is that of a 2007 boat, but the hull does look older in the pictures. Check the plaques/stickers in the cockpit and the code on the transom so you can tell what it is that you're actually selling (affects the price quite a bit).

_
The sail number does not match the hull of the boat. According to the stickers inside the boat boat it was made by vanguard in Canada.
Could you post pictures of those, as well as of the transom code? Just curious, as I've never heard of Vanguard operating/owning anything in Canada :confused:

_
Yeah I can. I don’t have any on hand right now but I should have them tomorrow

LaLi

Ok, thanks, that's what I thought! So, built by Laser International in Hawkesbury, Ontario, sail number 128247 (which by the way I think should be the first thing mentioned in a sailboa ad), June 1986, model year '87.

_