1986 Capri 14.2 Sailboat w trailer, cover and 2 hp Suzuki outboard $2000

Thread starter #1
State
VIRGINIA
1986 Capri 14.2 Sailboat built by Capri Sailboats
Comes with all of the gear to get you out sailing this weekend. The sails have a bit of barn residue on them, but are in overall good condition. The lines and standing rigging are all present and serviceable for many seasons of sailing to come. The cover shows significant wear, but the good news is it kept your boat protected for the last 30+ years.
The boat is in overall very sound structural condition, but does have some cosmetic spider cracking in the gel-coat only on the port side.

Also included:
Long trailer with title, new lights and lubed bearings. The trailer has 1-7/8in hitch and four-way flat electrical connection.
2 HP Suzuki Long Shaft outboard engine. Just had complete service done at the local Suzuki dealership - starts on the 1st pull.

Here is a very thorough review of the Capri 14. They are a very popular family cruising boat. The boat is simple, safe and easy to sail. Parts are readily available from Catalina Yachts

Catalina Capri 14.2 Review – Which Sailboat?

Happy to help you rig and, for a full price sale, offer a 2hr sailing lesson. I am a US Sailing certified instructor.

I can also deliver before Aug 1 to anywhere with 250 miles of Deltaville - or you can meet me in Deltaville to save on the $1/outbound mile delivery charge.

Cash much preferred.

You can reach me by email at the above link and I will get right back to you or via phone at 7fore8-Oh17fore, where the code for the area is 54(1 less than 1). YOU MUST INCLUDE A WORKING US PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE AN INTERNET SCAMMER. 1 Capri 14 1986.jpg 2 Capri 14 1986.jpg 3 Capri 14 1986.jpg 4 Capri 14 1986.jpg 5 Capri 14 1986.jpg 5 Capri 14 1986.jpg 6 Capri 14 1986.jpg 7 Capri 14 1986.jpg 8 Capri 14 1986.jpg

Last edited: