1981 Laser 2; garage kept for 25+ yrs

CDT

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
NORTH CAROLINA
City
Nags Head
1981 Laser 2 for sale, this boat was lightly used and in amazing condition. Sails are in great shape, even the spinnaker is crispy. I purchased this boat to make a power micro-skiff out of it, however it is just too nice to cut into. Small galvanized trailer is also available with new tires. $1600.00 for the boat $300.00 for the trailer. If no real interest I will have all parts available for sale.

. IMG_20180907_125749.jpg IMG_20180907_125734.jpg

Hi, I'm interested to know if you'd be willing to sell the centerboard, hiking straps, or the spinnaker? I've got a '94 Laser 2 and would like to upgrade these in my boat. I'm assuming the centerboard and spinnaker look as good as the hull. If you're willing could you send pix of these? email: garywest@rocketmail.com. Thanks!

CDT

Thread starter #5
I am planning on selling this now, the boat is way too nice to cut into and heading in a different direction on my skiff project. Feel free to make a decent offer. Please let me know if anyone has questions. Thanks

CDT

Thread starter #6
I pulled the trailer over 4 hours home, the hubs were cool the whole way and the lights even worked.

Hi, is the boat still available? I'm super interested but I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I don't know how I would ship it if I were to buy it. The boat looks to be in great condition, and I think 1600 is a fair price, the only issue is with shipping, which I just have no idea how to do with a sailboat. Any ideas?

CDT

Thread starter #8
I have received a deposit for the boat yesterday, with the gentleman picking the boat up over Easter weekend. If this falls through for any reason I will let you know. As far as shipping goes, I know there is a website where you list what you want to have shipped where its coming from and where its going and independent shippers bid on the job. Hope that helps.