What's new

1980 Sunfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailcraftri

I have a 1980 Sunfish sailboat for sale. Includes brand new sail, sail/spar bag, refurbished rudder with new rudder cheek, mahogany Daggerboard that has been fiberglassed, mast, booms, mainsheet cleat, new halyard and new mainsheet and new bow handle. This boat is ready for the water. $1550, cash only. PM me or cjo1023 at yahoo dot com.

Attachments

JudySail

I have a 1980 Sunfish sailboat for sale. Includes brand new sail, sail/spar bag, refurbished rudder with new rudder cheek, mahogany Daggerboard that has been fiberglassed, mast, booms, mainsheet cleat, new halyard and new mainsheet and new bow handle. This boat is ready for the water. $1550, cash only. PM me or cjo1023 at yahoo dot com.
Is your boat still available? Where are you located? Thanks! Judy

sailcraftri

I did sell it. I have a 1985 available if you are interested. New sail, new mast, new booms, new mainsheet and halyard. Mainsheet ratchet block. It has a medium blue hull, white deck with blue and yellow stripes. I’m located in Rhode Island.

JudySail

I’m in Montana and trying to find a good sunfish at least within a 1000 mile radius. They are difficult to find! I May check out shipping from Rhode Island my guess is it’s not very attractive. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.