What's new

1979 Standard Laser

Secal48

Price $
State
ILLINOIS
City
Streamwood
1979 Laser and trailer available. Hull #DSL754730479 and sail # 75524. New lines a couple of years ago. Harken cam lock main block. 1981 Highlander trailer.

Attachments

Secal48

No soft spots that I’m aware of but there are hairline cracks on the deck. Last time in the water it was still watertight

jledbelly

If you haven't sold to Rwagnon or another forum member, I'm very interested in this boat too. I live in Wisconsin, less than 2 hrs away, and could come get it pretty quickly.

jledbelly

1979 Laser and trailer available. Hull #DSL754730479 and sail # 75524. New lines a couple of years ago. Harken cam lock main block. 1981 Highlander trailer.
You can also reach me at (262) 472-5154 (leave a voicemail if I don't answer). Thanks! -James

Secal48

It’s still available and I’m here pretty much all day. When would you like to come take a look? I’m about a mile off of I-90. Easy to get to.

jledbelly

It’s still available and I’m here pretty much all day. When would you like to come take a look? I’m about a mile off of I-90. Easy to get to.
I just need to find which day I can grab the car with the hitch. Today won't work but maybe another day this week. The trailer is standard ball hitch? (I'm relatively new to this forum and don't know protocols for correspondence but I'm happy to share my phone number or direct email if that would make things easier.)

jledbelly

P.S.: I"m just noticing no photos of actual sail or spars. I do see that you mention the sail (and can see what seems to be a sail in a bag). But does this mean I'd need to find mast and boom elsewhere? And is the sail in decent condition?

Secal48

Hi. Standard hitch but does use the smaller 1 7/8” ball. What size receiver do you have? I might have a spare for a class 2. The spars are racked up on the wall in the garage to keep them out of the weather. The sail was good the last time I used it, couple of years ago. But I can’t find the battens, a grandchild may have gotten them. We can rig the boat in the front yard for you to inspect. My email is secal48@gmail.com. Thank, Scott