What's new

1978 Triad single axle trailer for J/24

durbano

State
CALIFORNIA
1978 Triad lift off/on single axle trailer for sale as-is; setup for a J/24. All pads and bow support are height adjustable, in case you want it for a different boat. Has 7 pin connector with electric drum brakes, battery for emergency brakes, led lights, and spare tire. Large storage box, perfect for a 4-stroke outboard, and other equipment. Comes with two 3k pound tie down straps and mast support. All tires, brakes, and lights in excellent condition.

$3,000.

Trailer is 21 feet long from coupler to rear frame. 12 feet from rear frame to front of storage box. 6 feet from rear frame to center of keel support. Weighs 1500 lb.

I have used it to haul my J/24 from Seattle to Bay Area. Will consider renting out trailer, if only needed on a temporary basis, or helping you haul from marina to marina within Northern California.

Attachments

SalishSailor

Hello Durbano...I am writing on behalf of the Community Boating Center (boatingcenter.org) in Bellingham, WA.
We are a non profit sailing organization with a fleet of 3 J24s that were received as tax donations. Unfortunately all 3 lift on/off trailers are not roadworthy and are due to be replaced.
What is the best price you can accept ....with a 501.c.3 tax receipt for part of the price?
Thanks ,
Dirk vermeeren