• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

1978 Sunfish - Very Good Condition

Svejk

Price $
State
MARYLAND
City
Stevensville
1978 AMF Sunfish - Trailer NOT included

Boat is lightly used and in very goid condition, especially given its age. The hull is clean, smooth, and defect free with light oxidation - a good polish, wax, and buffing and it will look as close to new as possible. Always stored on land and under a cover. Original sail and mahogany boards. Sail. spars, and rigging are all in excellent condition. No tears or defects in the sail. Boards are in excellent and beautiful condition.

This is a great find for a lucky buyer.

Please Note - the trailer is not included in the sale - this is for the boat and all rigging only.

Attachments

• IMG_0794.jpeg
    IMG_0794.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0800.jpeg
    IMG_0800.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I have all the paperwork that came with the boat. I am the original owner, having purchased it in June 1978. The trailer is not included in the sale.

I gave the hull a good wash yesterday and have attached additional photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0941.jpeg
    IMG_0941.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0944.jpeg
    IMG_0944.jpeg