What's new

1978 Part Out

usa538

State
NEW YORK
Who needs what?

Pulpit, Pushpit, Boom, Foward hatch, Doors, Cushions etc.

My boat had the hatch conversion done with the atlas kit. Seahood/slider and the wood also if you wanted to convert yours.

Send me a message.

Located in NY.

CFSC

Hi,
I would be interested in cushions and bow chocks. Can you send any pictures? What toe rail system do you have? Might be interested in that as well.
Thanks,
Marc

nickslu

Who needs what?

My boat had the hatch conversion done with the atlas kit. Seahood/slider and the wood also if you wanted to convert yours.

Send me a message.

Located in NY.
do you have pics of hatch conversion and do you have a rudder

Coltanium13

Who needs what?

Send me a message.

Located in NY.

Do you have a main cunningham?

james123

Do you have mast chalks or a spreader through bar? If you have any running rigging, I'm also interested in a forstay

dj30417

I have a mast with boom and rigging. Make me an offer.

Also available 23ft trailer built all new except jackstand a year ago, tires have less than 1000 miles and I have a spare. It will transport 23 to 26 full keel boats and can easily be modified for a swing keel boat. Never been in water, designed to use at a hoist. $3000

Pulpit and rudder also available, make me an offer.

Attachments

dj30417

I have the pulpit, rudder, mast with rigging and boom, and a spinnaker pole. I also have a few small parts, a main sail, a couple of jib sails, and a 23ft trailer built to haul a 22 to 26 foot full keel sailboat.

Attachments