1978 Laser Sailboat w trailer, dolly & Blade Bag - $1500

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
VIRGINIA
City
Deltaville
1978 Full-rig Laser sailboat in solid, club race/recreational sailing-ready condition, including all of the following gear:
Vang, cunningham and outhaul are all present
Your choice of either a Full-rig or Radial setup, with a class legal sail for the boat
Blades - rudder and daggerboard - are in good condition with usual dings, nothing major.
Dolly
Blade bag
Aluminum racing tiller or Classic wooden tiller
Holsclaw bunk trailer for either deck up or deck down transport or storage included at this price. The trailer has 4-way flat electrical connection, 1-7/8 hitch, working lights and grease bearings, as well as a title.

This boat was stored inside or under cover for its entire life and it shows. The deck and hull are solid and the mast step holds water, i.e. no leaks. It has the usual minor dings one would expect in a boat of this age, but nothing major. This boat has many years of useful life left as either a club racer or recreational sailor.

NOTE: The trailer in the picture does not come at this price, but a Seitech beach dolly does come with it at this price. The trailer that is included is noted Holsclaw. Other trailer options are listed below.

Also available:
Both Full and Radial rigs can be had for an extra $250. I will throw in an M rig if you get both the full and radial rigs.
Laser XD setup available for extra $250 - carbon fiber tiller & extension, harken blocks on boom and traveler.
Kitty Hawk Laser-specific galvanized trailer with greased buddy bearings and working lights. Trailer has 1-7/8in hitch and four-way flat electrical connection. $750 extra for trailer with a title, $500 with a bill of sale.

I can also deliver in the next few weeks to anywhere with 250 miles of Deltaville - or you can meet me in Deltaville to save on the $1/outbound mile delivery charge.

Can also sell this rig with a three deck Seitech rack for an additional $1,500.

Cash much preferred.

You can reach me by email at the above link and I will get right back to you or via phone at 7fore8-Oh17fore, where the code for the area is 54(1 less than 1). YOU MUST INCLUDE A WORKING US PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE AN INTERNET SCAMMER.

1 Stbd Beam 1978 Tan Mike Schmidt Laser.jpg 2 Stbd Bow 1978 Tan Mike Schmidt Laser.jpg 3 Bow 1978 Tan Mike Schmidt Laser.jpg 4 Port Bow 1978 Tan Mike Schmidt Laser.jpg 5 Port Qtr 1978 Tan Mike Schmidt Laser.jpg