What's new

1978 J24 150% Genoa racing Sails for Sale. Like new (or are new).

State
MICHIGAN
I would like to sell a pair of racing sails with number 22365, like new or new. I will be in Northern Michigan for the month of August so will be able to ship them during this month only. make offer!

Hi Dave, yes they are still available. I cant remember if I sent a picture along, but the photos are on my cell phone, if you send me cell number or email, I will send you a picture of those sails. It is a funny story how I ended up with those sails. My father worked for American Airlines, and way back, if a shipment of freight was refused, it was thrown in the dumpster. Every once in a while there would be great things that were thrown away, like cases of live lobsters, huge boxes of fresh flowers, and even baby chicks. There was a sailboat race in Rochester New York, and the sails for the boat came in late, so the shipment was rejected, and my dad picked the sails out of the dumpster. We have had them ever since! They have been sitting in a bag in my garage for decades. Would love to sell. let me know if you need any additional information.

Dave Packer

Hi Dave, yes they are still available. I cant remember if I sent a picture along, but the photos are on my cell phone, if you send me cell number or email, I will send you a picture of those sails. It is a funny story how I ended up with those sails. My father worked for American Airlines, and way back, if a shipment of freight was refused, it was thrown in the dumpster. Every once in a while there would be great things that were thrown away, like cases of live lobsters, huge boxes of fresh flowers, and even baby chicks. There was a sailboat race in Rochester New York, and the sails for the boat came in late, so the shipment was rejected, and my dad picked the sails out of the dumpster. We have had them ever since! They have been sitting in a bag in my garage for decades. Would love to sell. let me know if you need any additional information.
That’s interesting. Not sure how the sails will be functioning after so long but send the pictures I will take a look. Dave_packer@msn.com